Thursday, December 17, 2009

J.Pair Vs. Jell-o…Jell-o 1 Point

Once again I have failed at the simple task of making Jell-o.

I should disclaimer this by saying I'm not a bad cook. I can make excellent eggs – in various serving suggestions. I am a whiz at sandwiches, mainly because they are my favorite thing to make; so many different food groups in one tidy package. I'm getting better at making dinners. I've mastered spaghetti (or any pasta for that matter). Boil the water, at the pasta, and then add the sauce. When I am out on my own I won't starve.

It disturbs me though that I can't make something as simple as Jell-o. I should clarify; I can't make "Quick Set" Jell-o. I have now tried three times to make the "Quick Set" Jell-o and I can't do it. I've followed the directions to a T and it doesn't work. I can safely say it's not human error. As much as I would like to make "Quick Set" Jell-o I think I will hang up my apron on this and stick with the 4 hour Jell-o which does get jiggly. If anyone has any suggestions for making "Quick Set" Jell-o let me know, though it's a moo – point now.

No comments:

Post a Comment